The Pocket Markmaster Golf Tool
First introduced to promotional product distributors in January 2003 at the PPAI tradeshow, it didn’t take long for the Pocket MarkmasterTM to shine brightly in the spotlight. Within 18 months, over 5,000 promotional product distributor reps had requested flyers and samples, including reps as far away as Canada, Australia, Europe and South Africa.
- Tap it against the putting green and it dispenses a small ring of harmless talcum powder to cleverly mark the position of your ball.
- Unlike coin-shaped ball markers, the talcum powder will never interfere with the roll of another player’s putt. No more worries or distractions.
- The talcum powder is harmless and easily brushed away with your finger or shoe. Agronomist approved.
- Golfers can’t resist playing with its switchblade-style divot repair fork.
- The removable powder cartridge can be refilled using ordinary talcum powder. Each refilling lasts 4 to 6 rounds.
- Officially registered with and approved by the USGA golf rules governing organization. It can even be used in PGA/WPGA tournaments.
Introduced to promotional products industry in January 2003.
- Finally, a unique, clever and useful golf give-away item for tournaments. It’s that fun, fresh, attention-grabbing promotional marketing item that you’ve been waiting for.
- Arrives packaged in an easy-open clamshell so that it looks like it came off the shelf from the local golf pro shop. This packaging offers an immediate and highly favorable first impression impact for your logo imprinted on the Pocket Markmaster.
- Everyone loves to show off unique, clever gadgets like the Pocket Markmaster. So your imprinted logo will get lots of visibility for years to come, especially since the powder can be easily refilled, making this item reusable for a long time to come.
- No more boring golf towels or sleeves of logo imprinted balls that end up lost in the water hazards by the 9th hole. These are bad promotional investments. They’re the same old – same old that don’t last and people are unexcited to receive.
From 2003-2005, well known brands relied on the Pocket Markmasters to promote their logos at golf tournaments:
Our Pocket Markmaster, Markmaster Guide Liner and Markmaster Tee Hanger Bag Tag golf gadgets were featured as hot new products in 2003, 2004 and 2005 in a variety of promotional product industry magazines.
The video below is from an April 2004 ABC TV News segment. Skip to 1:42 to see Pocket Markmaster!